Sunday, April 22, 2012

My conclusion this week

Well, I have to say I'm just confused and believe that a participatory class is just not my style- I've done well in the classes that used the discussion boards, but this blog is so hard for me to keep everyone's comments straight and then many times my comments wouldn't post, it's just been frustrating!! I believe that I am up to date on my blogs by looking the syllabus, but then by seeing what everyone else has posted I think I might have skipped a week by accident.  I hate not knowing where I stand in the class, and know there is no way I'm going to get 20 pages on my papers subject.  It's a paper about a film director that came up with editing ideas for film - what does this have to to with educational technology I have yet to find anything - I'm just hoping I at least pass this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment